Administer an insulin injection.
In this video, Corinna Bretland (Specialist in clinical nursing in pediatric diabetes) shows how to administer an insulin injection.
The Diabetes Network for Children and Young People of Wales (and Brecon Group) connects all health personnel in Wales who work with children and youth who have diabetes.
The Network offers opportunities for Wales diabetes teams to:
– share best practices and learn from each other through regular network meetings.
– Connect with the broader community of health professionals working in England through the National Diabetes Network for Children and Young People.
– Link with organizations, including charities and service user groups, that work to improve the lives of children with childhood diabetes.
– Contribute to important research and practical improvement programs.
– Provide advice and information to government health policies that affect children and youth with diabetes.
For more information, please visit our website:
Video produced by Farsight Creative:
Video credits to CYPWDN Administrator YouTube channel